On Monday, January 30th, from 2:00 to 4:00pm, the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) will co-host a panel discussion on defending liberal democracy in emerging markets, and the role of free markets and rule of law.
- Access to Information
- Business Association Development
- Combating Corruption
- Corporate Citizenship (CSR)
- Corporate Governance
- Democratic Governance
- Informal Sector & Property Rights
- Legal & Regulatory Reform
- Middle East & North Africa
- Latin America & the Caribbean
- South Asia
Where We're Located
1211 Connecticut Avenue, NW Suite 700 Washington, DC 20036
Please RSVP and check in at the front desk when attending events at CIPE's Washington, DC office.